To hire an attorney, here is a place to find a local attorney:
- The Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service - The Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service provides referrals to lawyers in majority of the counties in Florida except those counties covered by the Local Bar Associations' Lawyer Referral Services.
- Local Bar Associations' Lawyer Referral Services - The Local Bar Association Lawyer Referral Services cover the following counties: Baker, Broward, Clay, Collier, Dade, Duval, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Hillsborough, Jefferson, Lee, Leon, Liberty, Nassau, Orange, Palm Beach, Pinellas, Santa Rosa, and Wakulla.
To find free legal information and resources at:
- FloridaLawHelp.org - Florida's free legal information website and directory of all legal aid offices throughout the state. Areas of law include: Family Law, Domestic Violence, Immigration, Housing, Public Benefits, Seniors, Consumer, Community Education, and Education.
- Free Family Law Forms - Supreme Court of Florida approved Family Law Forms.
- Florida Bar's Consumer Pamphlets and Videos - The Florida Bar provides information to the public on certain general areas of law as well as specific issues.
- Self Help Centers Near You - Access to information regarding local self-help programs throughout the state.
- Legal Assistance and Information for Elders - Access to legal assistance, information, elder abuse, and exploitation.
- Landlord Tenant Forms - Access to forms and residential leases