On May 2-4, 2015, the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Services sponsored the National Summit on Innovation in Legal Services at Stanford University School of Law—a by-invitation-only event.
1) The Summit Agenda link is here: AGENDA
2) Twenty-one (21) of the “Ted Talk” type presentations were recorded and can be found here LINK: "Ted Talk"
3) A number of presenters contributed their PowerPoints. Links to those can be found if you scroll down the page here LINK: PowerPoints
Below are some of the presenters:
1) Judge Lora Livingston is a terrific speaker on judges and self-represented litigants. She spoke at length at the conference in Austin.
2) Rebecca Sandefur is the author of the report from which Greg Coleman took the Executive Summary he handed out at the Commission meeting.
3) Jordan Furlong is the legal futurist who was the keynote at the Vision 2016 wrap-up meeting at the end of last year’s bar conference. Another “legal futurist” presenter at Stanford, Richard Susskind, will keynote the Bar’s CLIO (technology) preconference
4) Lisa Foster is the DOJ’s Director of its Access to Justice program whose opening plenary speech at the national Equal Justice Conference in Austin Bruce forwarded to the board last week.